Video – 4:16
We had a wonderful evening in May with Mary Curtis who shared her wisdom with us. Here’s a few bullet points I made in my notebook to share with you …
* You feel more joy, gratitude, empathy, integrity, unconditional love, bliss, acceptance, happiness and connection as you expand more of your heart centres (check out HeartMath Institute).
* Understanding the Law of Attraction leads to greater self awareness and you need to take personal responsibility for your thoughts and actions as you create your own reality.
* Do more of what feeds your soul. Being in nature; creativity; music; dance; spending time alone; connecting to others.
* Be able to receive from others … whether it’s a cup of tea or £1 million! Don’t deny others the opportunity of giving.
* Karmic contracts are made with out soul group before we incarnate. Your karmic contracts are your challenges which allow you to become stronger and are related to your life purpose. They can change and you can find out about them through meditating and clearing your chakras.
* Fear, anxiety, toxins etc can block your chakras so clear them regularly.
* We are spiritual beings having a human experience. We are here to be. Body, mind and soul. We need to feed our soul and heart centres.
* Time is a great resource … how wisely do you use your time?
* Déjà vu gives us a glimpse of past life contracts – like clues for us. If you have fears, past life regression can help you to clear your fears. Don’t let fear control you.
* Don’t compare yourself to anyone else or judge yourself. Love yourself unconditionally.
* Know that when you experience an expansion, contraction follows. And when you contract, you are preparing for an expansion. It’s a Universal Law.
* We all have the ability to teach, no matter where we are.
Resources recommended by Mary:
* Free resources from HeartMath Institude – https://www.heartmath.org
* For those falling off the path and feeling disillusioned, check out the book ‘Zero Limits’ by Joe Vitali & Dr Hew Len http://www.zerolimits.info (There’s an extract at the bottom which I recommend you read about taking personal responsibility, loving yourself and the power of ho‘oponopono.)
*For those interested in exploring past lives: ‘Many Lives, Many Masters’ by Brian Weiss.
You can find out more about Mary Curtis, her books, psychic readings, retreats, coaching and therapies on her website: http://www.journeyintoyoursoul.com
We ended the evening with a lovely sunset meditation in the healing garden outside the Creative Living Centre.
We have a full DVD of the event available which we sell for the same price that it would cost you to attend in person – £10 for members and £15 for non-members, with free p&p to the UK.
Thank you to everyone who supported this event.
Love and blessings.
Debra Sofia Magdalene